Role: Decision Science Consultant - Deep Learning
Experience Level: 2 to 5 Years
Work location: Boston, MA
Employment: Full Time
- Develop high-level solution architectures and work with our offshore team of big-data engineers and decision science analysts to build, test and assess models that predict and optimize business outcomes based on a client?s success criteria
- Create sophisticated yet simple interpretations and communicate insights to clients that lead to quantifiable business impact
- Build relationships with clients by understanding their stated, but more importantly, latent needs
- Work closely with offshore delivery managers to ensure a seamless communication and delivery
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong programming skills in any one or more programming languages like Python and C/C++
- Sound fundamentals of data structures, algorithms and object oriented programming
- Hands-on experience with any one popular deep learning framework like Tensorflow, PyTorch etc
- Experience in implementing Deep Learning Solutions (Computer Vision, NLP etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn and communicate the latest findings in AI research
- Creative thinking for leveraging machine learning to build end-to-end intelligent software systems
- A pleasantly forceful personality and charismatic communication style
- Someone who will raise the average effectiveness of the team and has demonstrated exceptional abilities in some area of their life. In short, we are looking for a ?Difference Maker?
What?s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a diverse, lively, and proactive group of nerds who are constantly raising the bar on the art of translating mounds of data into tangible business value for clients.
- The experience of working in a category defining high growth startup in the transformational decision science and big-data space.
- The chance to create something new and put your fingerprints on the future of a rapidly growing business.