$80K — $100K *
DECISION ANALYTICS CONSULTANTS – GROWTH MARKETING serve on project teams that deliver high-quality projects to clients. In particular, Consultants combine best-in-class analytic skills with strong problem-solving and communication abilities to lead analytical work to help clients solve strategic, tactical, and operational business problems. Consultants may work on multiple projects simultaneously. As Consultants advance in their career, they often specialize in a particular industry, practice area and/or client relationship.
• Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach
• Lead project teams in design and execution of analyses to test hypotheses and improve client commercial effectiveness
• Lead project task execution by ensuring progress, organizing project data and coordinating team meetings
• Drive and accelerate growth by addressing connected client issues from marketing strategy through to actions
• Determine how to unlock the opportunity and achieve growth (within key segments, moments, etc.)
• Translate strategy into activation plans and various components, as well as executing and driving business growth via sales and marketing
• Help improve how clients build marketing capabilities by identifying and focusing on key opportunities that can drive increased growth
• Conduct issue analysis and develop hypotheses on the key client issues
• Synthesize findings, develop recommendations and communicate results to clients and internal teams
• Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and practice areas
• Participate in business development
• Contribute to internal firm activities
• Coach and mentor junior team members
• MBA with a bachelor's (and often graduate) degree in a quantitative, analytical discipline, such as Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Management Science, Data Science, Statistics, Econometrics, or Engineering. Alternately, candidates may possess a PhD in marketing, economics, decision sciences or related field with a business application. In lieu of an MBA or PhD, 5-8 years of relevant work experience may substitute.
• Up to 3 years of post-MBA relevant work experience, and 3-5 years of pre-MBA relevant work experience, with evidence of strong analytic work (including use of advanced modeling techniques and tools such as R, SAS, Tableau, or VBA
• Experience with market demand and brand performance (demand estimation, segmentation, customer journey, adoption continuum and experience/engagement strategy)
• Experience with customer engagement planning, integrated promotional and tactical planning, marketing mix, communication and messaging
• High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, leading and managing teams
• Effective oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
• Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
• Analytic problem solving skills, with a creative and innovative outlook
• Client service orientation
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English and the local office language is required.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
Valid through: 12/20/2020