The Decision Analyst - Leads & Offer Strategy Management delivers prospect and customer targeted marketing recommendations for various products and services to branch, digital, direct mail, call center, and email channels. This function works collaboratively with our internal partners to execute innovative, data-driven campaigns across many lines of business, including Consumer Deposits, Small Business, Home Lending, Credit Card, Auto, and Commercial. The function will also work with those same groups to optimize Huntington promotional offer strategy; prioritize enhancements to Huntington’s offer engine, and partner with IT to guide desired enhancements through the process.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Work with internal strategy, modeling, test design, leads production, and analysis teams to generate and deliver marketing target files to desired channels and manage all aspects of marketing automation processes, including rules monitoring/tuning, and operational enhancements.
- Synthesize findings into senior level presentations that convey insights and recommendations through compelling storytelling, while maintaining a balance between the big picture and mastery of details.
- Partner with internal Data & Analytics resources, along with various product groups to effectively promote and optimize marketing offer delivery.
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Develop and apply effective risk management processes and controls.
- Manage all aspects of the internal Huntington offer engine, including partnering with strategy and product teams to perform analysis on marketing offer performance, and daily business operations through the system.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Decision Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, or Engineering.
- 2 or more years of SQL programming and large database applications such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, or Teradata.
- 1 or more years of experience in data mining / statistical analysis tools such as SAS, SPSS or R.
- 5 or more years' experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to interact effectively across all organizational levels up to and including C-suite executives (CMO, CEO, etc).
- Work experience in financial services, retail, healthcare, or telecommunications industries.
- Progressive thinker and problem solver, with a strong ability to manage ambiguity/complexity.
- Work effectively in teams as well as independently across multiple tasks while meeting aggressive timelines.
- Experience working in a consumer-centric company with teams of technical professionals in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to embrace change, constructively negotiate constraints, and effectively leverage resources to create exceptional outcomes.
- Knowledge of IBM Marketing Suite (Campaign, Interact, Detect, etc)
- Experience working in Hadoop data and tools.
- SAS certification (if not present at hiring, we will encourage obtaining Base certification and potentially additional levels once on the job).
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, Java, or C++ in a data mining context.
- Experience with business intelligence and data mining tools such as BusinessObjects, Microstrategy, Tableau, Qlickview, and SAS Enterprise Guide/Miner.