Job ID 1812147
* This is a remote position. Candidates may be located in or near Boston MA, Framingham MA, Hartford CT, Manchester NH, or in New Jersey.
Dealertrack Regional Sales Manager - New England
The Finance and Insurance (F&I) Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing revenue on new and existing products within their territory. The scope of responsibility will include managing a pipeline of new business and existing book of business, developing informational presentations and leading in-store dealership meetings to drive revenue.
- Work with Inside Regional Sales Manager to coordinate prospective clients and up-sell opportunities.
- Use the Challenger based selling approach to manage and successfully close complex sales opportunities.
- Engage your cross-business unit partners to drive mutual productivity.
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to provide feedback to clients on industry trends, strategies and challenges.
- Leverage your managers and sales tools to gain a competitive edge.
- Partner with client stakeholders to build consensus for F&I products within their organization.
- Independently and collaboratively strategize for solving deal-level challenges.
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Facilitate sales and service support to the regions and major corporate offices of dealer groups with a focus on specific products.
- Facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting new products.
- Develop strategies within the business market to identify market needs.
- Develop and continually strengthen relationships with Customer Service to ensure that dealers are provided unparalleled service.
- Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue sales goals as set by the region and or division.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the sales organization.
- Frequent travel is required.
- 80-90% travel.
- Software sales or automotive sales experience a strong plus
- 5 or more years of experience in the automotive sales, automotive advertising sales industry or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of successful sales account management experience
- 7+ years of total experiencerequired
- Ability to represent Dealertrack F&I and Cox Automotive to the automotive industry and Model Company values by creating a positive impression of the company.
- Understanding and demonstration of Challenger skills preferred.
- Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible client pain points, expectations, and needs.
- Knowledgeable in various technologies.
- Ability to tailor communications to the client’s needs.
- Strong written and verbal presentation, communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with MS Office required.
- Salesforce Experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred.