With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
Nissan's Midwest Regional Sales office in Aurora, IL is looking for strong sales professionals to cover a select group of 11-13 dealers in of our districts.
Dealer Operations Manager's (DOM) Essential Job Functions:
- Drive vehicle wholesale objectives through effective retail operations consulting; demonstrating potential ROI on sales; accentuating special wholesale promotions and reward opportunities; promoting optimum car mix and car flow and negotiating special accommodations for dealerships.
- Conducts routine dealership visits to review operations and to meet with vehicle sales staff, management and Dealer Principal to assess all aspects of sales operations.
- Routinely reviews sales reports and financial statements with dealer sales management to monitor financial strength and compliance with company standards and agreements. Reviews and monitors marketing and advertising plans for dealerships.
- Maintains awareness of competing dealerships in assigned market. Analyzes market registration information and incorporates market expansion.
- Understands other external consultant's services currently utilized or considered by dealership. Educates and enlightens dealership personal on current incentive programs for customers, sales associates and dealership. Coordinates with Regional Customer Experience Manager on analysis of quality of customer interface and service. Supports dealership, district, region and national efforts by presence and assistance at auto shows and special events promoting brands and sales.
- Assists AGM with Market Representation related issues and actions within assigned dealerships. Understands dealer agreements and required performance and policy compliance for dealerships.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics or related field required from an accredited university.
- 6+ years of progressive OEM related Marketing and Sales experience for the senior level including: A minimum 3 years of experience in various specialties of the automotive industry including: Sales Operations, Dealer Agreements, Marketing, Parts and Service. Prior work may be a combination within a dealership, region, headquarters, or manufacturing facility and may be at the Analyst or Regional Manager Level or similar type of position.
- 2+ yrs of experience within a previous dealer contact support role such as Fixed Operations Manager or Dealer Operations Manager role
- Demonstrated ability to influence the actions of others by building credibility through dealership knowledge, effective recommendations, clear communications, honesty, and demonstrated follow-up on promises. Understands dealer agreements and required performance and policy compliance for dealerships
- Must reside in assigned district; future mobility within region also required
Welcome to an open lane of possibility. Drive your career forward and join the company leading the technology and business evolution of the automotive industry by applying today.