Mitsubishi Motors North America is relocating its Headquarters from Cypress, CA to Franklin, TN! In support of our exciting big move, we are looking for a Dealer Network Specialist to join our Dealer Network team. As a Dealer Network Specialist, you will perform the initial review and analysis of dealer proposals and agreement packages. Additionally, you will analyze and review new dealer, buy sell, relocation, renewal, and dealer change proposals and dealer packages. Other duties include initiating Dealer Network Presentation deck for new candidates and updating the material monthly to ensure information is timely and accurate, and managing the dealer/market planning portion of the dealer network including market studies for potential new open points.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform the initial review and analysis of dealer proposals and agreement packages. Track and follow up on dealer commitments in letters of intent and agreement addenda. Process dealer flooring changes.
- Analyze and review new dealer, buy sell, relocation, renewal, and dealer change proposals and dealer packages. Resolve any document or information discrepancies with Region Dealer Network and ensure required documentation is obtained
- Respond to market evaluation requests in a timely manner employing the USAI Ni2 System.
- Compile and complete regular month-end franchise development reports, Region alignment, and dealer count maps.
- Develop and maintain usable Planning Potential volumes for each of the 595+ Mitsubishi markets.
- Maintain the constantly changing market geographies of the 595+ MMNA markets. Ensure that such geographies are correct.
- Participate in efforts to maintain MMNA customer segmentation scheme for registration data. Involves meeting with others in the company's varied departments.
- Prepare a market analysis of each market with terminating dealer following termination. Analysis to include recommendation for either continuation of the point or closure. Obtain allotment is best suited for MMNA's finite resources and optimal dealer network.
- Other duties and projects as assigned or required
What you'll have:
- 6 - 8 years progressive exempt-level supervisory wholesale automotive experience.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience with IHS Markit online tool, mainframe vehicle dealer databases, and Urban Science Ni2 System.
What we'll provide:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage, including medical, dental, vision
- Wellness program
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Professional growth and development programs, including tuition reimbursement
- Vehicle lease and purchase programs
- Open & collaborative work environment
Mitsubishi Motors North America is responsible for the manufacturing, distributing and marketing of Mitsubishi brand sedans and crossover utility vehicles through a network of more than 360 dealer partners across the United States. When you join Mitsubishi Motors North America, you'll be part of a team that is committed to continuous investment in innovative new technologies, attractive design and product development, and bringing exciting and authentic new vehicles to customers around the world.