We are recruiting for the following position:
Dealer Director Marketing Manager
This position requires an individual with solid experienceselling specialized marketing services and providing consultative services to automotive dealerships. The ideal candidate will have proven ability to develop strategic business partnerships with dealers as well as analyze their business needs in order provide innovative sales and service solutions.
The Manager is responsible for setting targets & objectives, generating revenue as per set objectives by focusing on new account acquisition, current account retention and increasing penetration and usage of client products and services. The DDM Lead is also responsible for ensuring dealer satisfaction. This position must work to establish effective relationships with the DSG, field reps and otherinternal teams (Operations, Digital, Creative, IT, Analytics). Dealer, OEM and / or Digital Marketing experience will be considered a plus.
• “Startup” position, building a net new territory and business group expectation is that 80-90% of time is spent developing new business with a compensation plan heavily weighted towards new sales success remainder of time spent cultivating relationships built over time.
• Assist in the long-term financial projections, budget setting and P&L management
• Portion of time to be spent on face-to-face consultative selling to dealerships
• Supportssales and distribution of all current and future client products.
• Demonstrate complete knowledge of all client products and services, and provide guidance to dealers on how client products and services can help grow their business.
• Provides appropriate level of on-site dealer presence to support closing the sale, dealer set-up and orientation, dealer retention and deeper product penetration.
• Works with Program Headquarters marketing consultants to maintain relationship with established clients.
• Serves as the key resource for troubleshooting programs and providing answers to questions.
• Provides “first option” problem resolution in the field, assisting dealers with critical questions and concerns.
• Transition dealer problem resolution to Program Headquarters as appropriate.
• Provides direction for program product offerings, marketing plans and growth objectives based on understanding of market demands
• Travel is required - approximately 50% of time
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four-year college or university and 4-6years related experience.
Experience / Skill:
• Significant direct sellingexperiencewith proven and effective consultative-selling skills, in particular, sales to dealerships.
• Exceptional ability to build strong client relationships.
• Substantial knowledge of retail automotive business.
• Significant experience in the marketing services industry preferably in multi-channelmarketing.
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals.
• Ability to provide vision, creativity and enthusiasm to customers.
• Aptitude with current office technology, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and SalesForce or other CRM database.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to adhere to established processes and procedures
Job Knowledge - Knows, understands and appropriately applies the technical skills, methods and processes required for the position. Is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Keeps current with trends and developments in field
Cultural Alignment - Understands the Minacs culture and actively promotes it through every action taken, and every decision made. Supports a culture that fosters high standards of professionalism and ethics, behaves in a fair, ethical and respectful manner
Impact and Influence - The ability to persuade, convince, negotiate with, influence, and/or sell others, in order for t hem to support ideas / objectives or purchase items. The desire to have a specific impact, to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or sell a service or product.
Leadership - Inspires motivates, and guides others toward goal accomplishment. Consistently develops and sustains cooperative working relationships. Encourages and facilitates cooperation within the organization and with customer groups fosters commitment, team spirit, pride and trust. Skilled at building rapport.
Decision Making - Exercises good judgement by making sound and well-informed decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, knowledge and experience, perceives the impact and implications of decisions, makes effective and timely decisions, is proactive and achievement oriented
Results Orientation - The ability to achieve high goals and/or standards. The degree of commitment to achieving measurable results by goal setting and implementing effective work methods. Is determined, ambitious and entrepreneurial and has a ready ability to seize new opportunities
Problem Solving - Systematically breaks apart complex problems and identifies the underlying causes. Identifies trends and sees causes and consequences. Generates a variety of alternative techniques or methods to resolve issues and/or solve problems
Communication – Spoken and Written - Able to clearly present information through the spoken word influence or persuade others through oral presentation in positive or negative circumstances listen well able to write clearly and effectively present ideas and to document activities to read and interpret written information