Dealer Direct Marketing Manager
Dealer Direct Marketing Manager
Provider of High Value Business Services
Location near Shorewood, WI
This position requires an individual with solid experience selling specialized marketing services and providing consultative services to automotive dealerships, develop strategic business partnerships with dealers as well as analyze their business needs in order provide innovative sales and service solutions.
The DDM is responsible for setting targets & objectives, generating revenue as per set objectives by focusing on new account acquisition, current account retention and increasing penetration and usage of client products and services. The DDM is also responsible for ensuring dealer satisfaction, must work to establish effective relationships with the DSG, field reps and otherinternal teams (Operations, Digital, Creative, IT, Analytics).
Dealer Direct Marketing Manager, Examples of Characteristics
Job Knowledge, Cultural Alignment, Impact and Influence, Leadership, Decision Making, Results Orientation, Problem Solving and Communicator.
• “Startup” position, building a net new territory and business group expectation is that 80-90% of time is spent developing new business with a compensation plan heavily weighted towards new sales success remainder of time spent cultivating relationships built over time.
• Assist in the long-term financial projections, budget setting and P&L management.
• Portion of time to be spent on face-to-face consultative selling to dealerships.
• Supportssales and distribution of all current and future client products.
• Demonstrate complete knowledge of all client products and services, and provide guidance to dealers on how client products and services can help grow their business.
• Provides appropriate level of on-site dealer presence to support closing the sale, dealer set-up and orientation, dealer retention and deeper product penetration.
• Works with Program Headquarters marketing consultants to maintain relationship with established clients.
• Serves as the key resource for troubleshooting programs and providing answers to questions.
• Provides “first option” problem resolution in the field, assisting dealers with critical questions and concerns.
• Transition dealer problem resolution to Program Headquarters as appropriate.
• Provides direction for program product offerings, marketing plans and growth objectives based on understanding of market demands.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS).
• 4 - 6years related experience.
• Dealer, OEM and / or Digital Marketing experience will be considered a plus.
• Significant direct selling experience with proven and effective consultative-selling skills, in particular, sales to dealerships.
• Exceptional ability to build strong client relationships.
• Substantial knowledge of retail automotive business.
• Significant experience in the marketing services industry preferably in multi-channelmarketing.
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales goals.
• Ability to provide vision, creativity and enthusiasm to customers.
• Aptitude with current office technology, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and Salesforce or other CRM database.
• Must be able to adhere to established processes and procedures
• Travel is required - approximately 50% of time
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.