As Dealer Connect Coordinator (“DCP”) you will be part of the Global Customer Service, Parts and Accessories team. You will be responsible for leading operations of BRP’s Dealer Connect Program (“DCP”) that aims at better connecting dealers and BRP to enable efficient dealer operations while allowing BRP to capture market insights, by means of a portfolio of Application Programming Interfaces (“APIs”). These APIs are connecting BRP’s systems with Dealer Management Systems (“DMS”) to ease the way our dealers do business with BRP, remove none added-value work and provide BRP with market insights.
You will report to the Dealer Technology Lead and collaborate with a team composed of business & data coordinators and BRP’s information systems & technology team.
YOUR KEY REPONSABILITIES
- Reviewing, tracking and following DMS implementation timeline for the API certification process
- Providing visibility to the DCP team of upcoming support activities around certification and improvements
- Actively communicating with DMS providers to solve issues, support dealer irritants and identify improvement opportunities
- Coordinating with business subject matter experts to finalize and validate business requirements or improvements for current or future APIs.
- Managing certified DMS relationships in support of the DCP product owner, including regular follow-up and integration process
- Supporting DCP administrative execution such as contract renewal, confidentiality agreements and other legal documentation
- Supporting financial operations such as reviewing purchase orders and invoices
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science, information systems, business, engineering or equivalent experience;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Mandatory bilingualism, written and spoken (French/English)
- Strong writing skills, creativity and attention to detail
- Experience in powersports, dealerships or DMS is a strong asset
- The ability to prioritize, organize, learn quickly, work independently and in a team
- Being flexible and adapting quickly to new priorities.
- Being effective in problem-solving and having the ability to seek out and analyze information collaboratively to propose solutions.
- Anticipating problems and trends, proposing solutions and ensuring they are applied
- Project management in an agile methodology
- Ownership and drive