Google Cloud's Global Business Practices team enables smart, efficient, customer-focused agreements and maximizes Google Cloud agreement velocity while delivering value in every interaction. Anthos is the industry's first cloud platform to help businesses securely develop, deliver, and manage cloud applications anywhere - across Google Cloud Platform or on other clouds.Deal Strategists for Google Cloud's Global Business Practices have the aptitude for analyzing opportunities, creating innovative business agreements and executing transactions throughout the business cycle. You will serve as a trusted advisor and thought leader to Google Cloud's Sales Teams in the development and execution of commercial structures for Anthos opportunities. In this role, you will interact with customers and partners. You will have experience in operations and/or Program Management, collaborate across multiple stakeholders, and manage multiple opportunities/transactions.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google's cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in a commercial agreements or pricing environment in a technology based company, or in a program management environment focusing on technology based customers and agreements.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience, with excellent business acumen and the ability to present analyses/summaries in a clear and compelling manner.
- Ability to think critically and effectively execute on transactions at various stages throughout the sales process.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical communication skills.
- Develop, manage, and/or participate in programs or projects designed to ensure that Anthos agreements can be operationalized. - Cultivate best practices through analyses, projects, and reporting contributing to the continued growth and scale of Google Cloud's field sales operation, initially specifically as it relates to Anthos agreements. - Serve as a trusted advisor and thought leader to Google Cloud's Sales Teams in the development and execution of Anthos opportunities for strategic, complex direct and partner-sourced opportunities. - Facilitate alignment and communication between sales, and internal/external stakeholders to resolve business and agreement issues and foster productive interactions. - Support customers with agreement interpretation, consultations, and administration of Google Cloud's licensing and service agreements including amendments, extensions, new business, invoicing, receivable issues, and consolidations.