As a Deal Lead, you will support significant Managed Services pursuits, focusing on priority solutions, and other solutions as required. The role will focus on qualification, design, execution and approval of these Managed Services pursuits as well as opportunity generation with client teams and BD teams of allocated regional or Area offerings as required. You will report to the Global Managed Services Global Deal Support Leader and the Area MS Leader and work closely with the other significant global stakeholders as well as global delivery and enablement teams.
Your key responsibilities
- Support upfront qualification of complex managed services pursuits
- Capture learning and other inputs from other major Tax Finance Operate and Global Compliance and Reporting deals
- Design the strategy for complex managed services pursuits including the development of the value proposition for the client as well as the shape, structure and approach of the pursuit.
- Mobilize and lead specific manage services pursuits as well as coaching other EY colleagues in performing this role
- Engage with client and EY senior leadership in developing and executing the deal
- Work closely with EY teams across globe on pursuit – including service lines, PMO, delivery, pricing, contracts/legal
- Ensure a formal win/loss review is undertaken for the pursuit and we capture knowledge into EY artefacts that can be used to support future MS pursuits – e.g. deal structures and terms
- Run training programs for potential managed services deal leads
- Support the recruitment and development of talent into the MS Enablement team
kills and attributes for success
- Strong operational background in EY and/or similar MS operations
- Experience of working in a geographically spread business,
- Experience of establishing standardized and robust processes and systems.
- Strong consulting skillset to develop deal strategies, mobilize cross-functional teams and develop quality outputs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to explain business concepts to lay audiences. Experience of working with board level stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Results oriented with ability to produce products that deliver organizational benefit
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in global complex deals knowledge, client experience, consultative and delivery skills, risk management, sales skills
- Strong experience of commercial negotiation, business development and delivery (minimum 10 years of relevant experience).
- 10+ years of working in a complex managed services environment.
- Working with client and delivery teams to co-develop solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Working knowledge of finance, banking, risk, compliance or tax processes
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design business processes accordingly
- Has the ability to travel (approximately 70 % business trips)
- MBA or Master's Degree in Business, IT or related field
- Bachelor's Degree
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in BPO companies is an advantage