People in the Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by identifying, managing or leading the origination and closing of sales opportunities across a range of Accenture Cloud offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and developing new skills, and evolve into more complex sales roles.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
The Deal Execution & Innovation Senior Manager role is responsible for all aspects of the deal from kick-off through to contract signing. You will be responsible for developing comprehensive pursuit plans and ensure that the bid team is staffed, engaged and equipped to fulfill its respective tasks.
- Initiates and manages the bid-specific data repository.
- Manages the pursuit budget, communications and performance against process milestones.
- Communicates and reinforces the sales strategy and client requirements to the pursuit team.
- Educates and coaches the pursuit team on the pursuit and third party intermediary (where applicable) processes.
- Develops and manages the project schedule and formulates the pursuit timeline and reviews/gates.
- Ability to travel up to 80%
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses own judgment to determine optimal solution to recommend.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads.
- Generally, interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Basic qualifications
- 5 or more years of experience responding to and managing the intricacies of an RFP, RFS, RFQ, or Sole Source opportunity from start to finish
- 3 or more years of experience qualifying opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, & deal profitability with a proven track record of achieving quotas
- 5 or more years Proposal Development or Bid Management
- 5 or more years Project Management (organizing multiple moving pieces for on time delivery)
- 3 or more years of selling/business development experience and proven track record
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-Level executive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with team members and C-Level executives
- Ability to coach others for written and oral communications to C-Level executives
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to be flexible and work in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.