Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
The DDI(ISPR) Financial Management and Analysis Support will provide support to enable the efficient and timely tracking of the internal budget and the processing of contract actions using the Internal Resource Management Application-Intelligence (IRMA-I) system, and other applications as specified by the Government to effectively support the mission. This requires familiarity with DoD financial/comptroller processes, contractor invoice and reporting products, DoD’s Program, Planning Budgeting and Execution System (PPBES), and a high level of expertise in Microsoft Office Suite to build budget spreadsheets; work statements; cost estimates; budget briefings; and other budget, financial, and contracting documents as necessary. Must also be familiar with DoD funding types: Research Development Test and Evaluation, and Operations and Maintenance.
The effort includes:
- Use of the IRMA-I application to support preparatory work to enable the Government Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) to fully support DDI(ISPR) contract actions and maintain cyclic status of actions during the budget year
- Supporting data collection and compilation of rationale from the staff to support annual justification of the internal office budget and perform budgetary planning
- Supporting the effective management of internal resources through best business practices by supporting designated CORs with accurate funding tracking, financial reporting and analysis (comparing actual invoices to plans, calculating contract estimates to complete, trend analysis, etc.), and recommending and implementing corrective actions, based on COR approval
- Assessing and recommending improvements to internal office budgeting processes and related products, implementing changes where directed.
- Bachelor's degree, or Associate degree plus two years of experience or four years of experience
- 10 years of experience, of which a minimum of four years must be specialized in financial analysis of government or commercial programs
- Demonstrated ability in the tracking of internal budget and processing of contract actions using an automated funding system (IRMA-I)
- Familiarity with DoD financial/comptroller processes; contractor invoice and reporting products; and DoD Program, Planning, Budgeting and Execution System (PPBS)
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word) to build spreadsheets and briefings
- Familiarity with Defense Intelligence funding types (Operations and Maintenance; Research, Development, Test and Evaluation; and Procurement)
- Ability to conduct preparatory work to enable the government to conduct contract actions and maintain the cyclic status of budget and contract actions during the budget year
- Ability to conduct data collection and compilation of rationale from government staff to support the annual justification of the internal budget and to perform budgetary planning
- Ability to effectively manage internal resources by supporting the COR with accurate funding tracking, financial reporting and analysis (comparing invoices to plans, calculating contract estimates to complete, trend analysis, etc.), and recommending and implementing corrective actions based on COR approval
- Ability to assess and recommend improvements to internal office budget processes and related products and to implement changes
- Active Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) clearance required