The DB Marketing Lead Analyst will join the Acquisition Audience Management team, with specific focus on Personal Installment Loan (PIL) targeted Marketing offers.
Position will manage special project requirements, marketing package development, waterfall evaluation and manage offer implementation across a variety of online and offline channels. The DB Marketing Lead Analyst will also provide insight-driven recommendations to enhance strategies and drive process efficiency across the organization.
Role requires interaction with cross-functional, cross-geographic team members within the Citi Branded Cards and Retail organizations, requiring understanding of Business goals and drivers, and the ability to consult on technical design with non-technical audiences. Additionally, role has direct oversight of day to day operations of a critical list processing vendor and strong integration with internal IT teams. The ability to bridge English strategy to technical implementation is critical and to work seamlessly across Business and Technical resources from peers through Senior Management is a must. Role will be hands on within the Proprietary Marketing Platform, coding and testing scenarios as they solidify for eventual in market execution.
The Key Responsibilities include:
Organizational Scope, Accountability & Strategic Leadership
- Manages offer targeting and implementation across multiple online and offline channels within one or more functional specialties.
- Educate marketing partners on new toolsets, and help develop and implement best-in-class customer centric campaign strategies.
- Provide insight driven recommendations to optimize strategies and enhance operational process components.
- Working knowledge of multi-channel, customer centric marketing techniques.
- Strong working knowledge base in quantitative and analytical techniques including report analysis, association rules, decision trees, timeline and task plan analysis and visualization techniques.
- Experience driving sophisticated exploratory data analysis and provides results to Business Partners.
- Hands on Work coding within the Citi Marketing Platform, Proprietary system hosted by a 3rd Party Vendor. Full knowledge must be gained of platform environments, data and ecosystem.
Influence / Collaboration
- Interacts with cross-functional areas at the Functional Specialty level.
- Primary liaison with the Marketing Program Managers, Decision Management, and Risk to develop sound Business Requirements and work through the business needs to ensure successful project completion.
- Direct Oversight of List Processing Vendor team to support successful campaign execution.
- Direct working relationship with In Business Control team for monthly Control monitoring and testing
- Strong Collaboration, acting as an internal consultant with campaign design and requirements
- Active participation in Strategy meetings and daily Scrums
Judgment / Decision Making
- Understands impact/implications of issues/events within the marketing segments and other areas within the Marketing Information Management Group.
- Works with considerable latitude for decision making in setting priorities under area of responsibility.
- Applies knowledge, experience and judgment to less ambiguous situations requiring the adaptation of standard procedures or techniques.
- 6-10 years of experience in a digital or database marketing role, preferably in financial services.
- 6-10 years of strategic business analysis; aptitude in displaying and communicating data analysis and results within a CRM focused environment, leveraging a robust campaign management software toolset.
- Experience with Direct Marketing of Banking offers across digital/online channels and traditional offline channels preferred.
- Understanding of legal, regulatory environment and experience within a highly controlled environment preferred.
- Experience with consumer lending or 3rd party marketing preferred.
- Experience with digital marketing and vendor management preferred.
- Acumen working in a technical environment to solve business related problems.
- SQL required and SAS experience is a plus.
- Experience analyzing marketing efforts, including dashboard reporting and MIS.
- Optimization experience a plus.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience a plus.
- Digital Marketing and Email Deployment experience a plus