Missouri MENTOR’s Day Services support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, physical disabilities, behavioral challenges and medically complex conditions. Individuals in our programs have opportunities to enjoy fun activities, discover new hobbies and make friends. They’re also able to build skills to become more independent in their home communities.
Missouri MENTOR is seeking a Day Program Director to provide case management reviews and case supervision to 25-30 individuals who attend the Independence Day Program. This individual will support the development of and oversee the implementation of service plans.
- Responsible for oversight of one day program site in Independence with 25-30 individuals who receive services
- Responsible for maintaining required staffing per the clients support plan
- Provides case management reviews and case supervision. Participates in the review and matching of new clients.
- Develops and ensures implementation of individual program plans and daily schedules for all consumers. Monitors adherence to treatment plans. Regularly reviews clients records to monitor home visits.
- Facilitates communication with family members, case managers, state agencies and state/corporate offices to ensure the confidentiality of consumer and personnel related information.
- Participates in the hiring process for direct care staff and provides training to staff to ensure quality supports are provided to individuals residing at each location
- Promotes and markets programs to funding sources, community agencies, families and related groups. Monitors the availability and efficacy of community-based and other supports required by the program.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up to date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Provides leadership including direct supervision of staff; implements Network employee practices; ensures safety and workers' compensation initiatives are followed; and ensures employees receive appropriate orientation and training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related human services field
- Three years supervisory experience preferred
- Three years related experience experience in developmental disability setting