- Highly motivated, organized, and detail oriented individual who can quickly come up to speed, understand, and enhance existing the deployed Data Warehouse.
- Creates and enhances existing processes based on changing business needs.
- Assists in the design of processes to meet business needs.
- Demonstrated ability of bringing complex tasks to a successful completion.
- Responds to user issues in a timely manner.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 or greater.
CORE SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- 5 or more years of experience using SQL Server in a Data Warehouse using Kimball methodology star schema design.
- 5 or more years of experience developing ETL processes in SSIS in a Kimball based star schema design.
- 5 or more years of experience developing Cubes in SSAS in SQL Server using a Kimball approach including cube security, user defined hierarchies, and MDX.
- 5 or more years of experience creating and updating perspectives and drill through on SSAS Cubes.
- 5 or more years of experience developing SSRS reports based on Analysis Services cubes.
- 5 or more years of experience in writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- 5 or more years of experience using tables and views in SQL Server.
- Visual Studio 2013 or higher.
- Experience with Excel Pivot spreadsheets and Power BI would be most helpful.
- Dashboard design and SSRS subscription maintenance would be most helpful.