Crowe is looking for a data integration/ETL developer to assist with ETL development/implement projects focused primarily on the Financial Services industry (and other industries if needed).
- 5+ years of consulting experience (client facing) related to data integration/ETL and data warehousing implementation. Experience needs to include data mapping, ETL development and testing, and database design.
- Expertise with implementing ETL solutions in IBM DataStage. Certification would be preferred.
- Experience implementing database solutions on MS SQL Server, Oracle and DB2 required. Database tuning experience a plus.
- Experience with additional Business Intelligence and analytics tools a plus, but not required (Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience with implementations for Financial Services/Banking clients desired.
- Minimum of three end-to-end projects completed from ETL/integration/system requirements, ETL Design, ETL configuration/development, ETL Testing/QA, and database data modeling activities.
- Ability to work with IT and business personnel.
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, creativity and flexibility.
- Ability to travel up to 80% at times.