Role : Data Power Administrator
Duration : Long Term (12+ Months)
Location : Woonsocket, RI
· 3 to 5 years of overall technical experience in DataPower administration
· Experience in IBM DataPower XI52 and WebSphere 8.x+ architectures
· Troubleshooting DataPower domain application issues and certificate crypto object issues
· Installation and configuration of new DataPower Appliances
· Understanding of Middleware architecture and working knowledge of various middleware application server integration.
· Good knowledge of Network concepts and F5 Load balancers
· Experience in Performance tuning
· Working knowledge on SSL certificates implementation
· Solid understanding of J2EE application deployment patterns and n-tier architectures
· J2EE coding experience, along with XSLT and complex/reusable application architectures
· Understanding of SOA and web services and their deployment in DataPower
· Planning and designing Middleware Software, including installation and upgrades, patching, documentation,
· 24x7 operational support which includes pager rotation and working in shifts, if needed.
· Process maintenance and security/data protection.
· Proactively monitoring and fine tuning very large systems and using tools like Tivoli.
· Security/performance monitoring, issue escalation and resolution, systems engineering, administration, security documentation, and strategic technical planning.
· Experience in AIX/Linux systems administration, networking, storage and security concepts.
· Team player, self-motivated, requiring minimal direction, solid work ethic
· Open to learning new technologies, forward and strategic thinking.
· SOA: 4 years
· Datapower administration: 6 years
· WebSphere 8x: 2 years
· Datapower Xi52: 4 years