Do you like to integrate locally-built and 3rd party software systems? Would you find enjoyment in partnering with other software developers to deliver products that help us place heroes in homes? If so, VUHL may have the perfect job for you! We seek an experienced Dataflow Engineer based in our Columbia, MO home offices to help us build and maintain our Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), including automating the build and deployment of ESB, creating monitoring/dashboards/alerting for ESB, and being part of our whole team product development delivery. We would love to have you join our team if you are versed in C#/.NET and SQL Server software development.
- Collaborate with your teammates to integrate new systems via our Enterprise Service Bus.
- Support the ESB, the underlying BizTalk system, and our client systems.
- Provide technical excellence, support, and quality throughout all stages of projects.
- Evangelize and train software developers in the use of the ESB and best practices surrounding it.
- Learn and keep current on BizTalk, C#, .NET, SQL Server, and best practices and patterns around the integration/ESB space.
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills.
- Experience with Agile engineering and process practices.
- Ability to teach and a passion for learning.
- Drive to overcome challenges.
- Ability to work on a team and help others achieve success.
- Ability to work in a comfortable, transparent, casual, and fun environment.
- Writing applications using C#/.NET.
- Working with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working with a deployment system such as TFS Release Management, Jenkins, etc.
- Writing integrations using Microsoft BizTalk.
- Knowledge of Event driven architecture and/or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Writing unit tests and integration tests.