Job Title: Datacenter Solution Architect - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA / Bedminster, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in architecting solution, leading Large bids, strong business & customer facing skills, industry connects, expertise in analyzing industry trends & creating solutions / frameworks that will help Sales to take to customers / prospects, ability to handle analysts
- Lead definition of the collaboration model in order to define overall frameworks and engagement models while developing deal specific solutions
- Lead creation & maintenance of frameworks for bid management, overall ideal solution, due diligence planning & execution, transition solution & execution in order to facilitate efficiency and consistency
- Work with the Sales team to identify win themes for the pursuit based on client objectives
- Create solution outline based on win themes and identify relevant response portions where these need to be articulated
- Develop the overall deal solution by integrating multiple internal business units, alliance partners to develop deal specific solution components in order to create a differentiated and profitable approach to a prospects needs.
- Lead/Create proposal content and deliver client presentations in order to help close deals by building credibility and comfort with the client.
- Proposal solution design including managed services model, with clear focus on delivering and articulating the value to the customer, Solution mapping across multiple towers and co-ordination with tower leads to ensure end-to-end solution build
- Where relevant, build a business case based on current client operating costs to arrive at an overall price-to-win
- Manage diverse agendas of multiple stakeholders to successfully meet client expectations in multi-tower large deal pursuits
- Need to own/ groom bid managers community and help us build a strong bid solution team
- Lead all aspects of plan development, tracking and course correction in order to ensure that quality proposal deliverables are created in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Extensive technical breadth, through experience in the IT industry. This breadth should be in areas of application development and application maintenance services
- Should have managed/architected 5 large deals preferably multi tower deals (DC/EUC/Network/Security)
- Proficient in Agile & Dev Ops and other SW development methodologies as required.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of bid managers
- Excellent Program Management Skills
- Knowledge on various technologies such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Custom Apps, Cloud Technologies etc.
- Outstanding written and Oral communication
- Ability to coordinate efforts from multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to understand Pricing models and raise relevant red flags where applicable.
- Experience in Commercial Industries (Manufacturing, Hi-tech, Aero & defence, Travel Transport and Logistics, Oil & Gas and Utilities) domain preferred.