We are looking for Datacenter migration Consultant for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Datacenter migration Consultant
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Exp: 10+ yrs experience with Datacenter migration experience.
- Basis resource needs to have Data center migration experience covering below activities. Health Checks of R/3 Systems: Pro-active monitoring for ABAP short Dumps, Lock Entries, Update & Work Process Errors, Database Backup Logs , failed IDOCS.
- Applying Support Packs, Implementing SAP notes, Kernel Upgrade. Worked effectively with tools like SPAM/SAINT/JSPM and SUM tools for updating patches like ABAP/JAVA/Add-ons in ECC, BW, GRC & HR landscapes.
- Background job administration like Creation of background jobs & analyzing jobs.
- Configuring printers and Monitoring. Managing spool database consistencies capable of analyzing and solving printing errors.
- Knowledge on kernel upgradation.
- Performed the client copies Local, Remote and Export and Import.
- Table space administration using BRTOOLS.
- Checking the archive directory free space.
- Worked on REV Trac tool for Transports import in ECC, BW, GRC and HR landscape.
- User Administration: User Creation, Deletion, Password reset.
- Perform Transports requests within the Landscape.
- Applied JAVA Patches through JSPM.
- Worked on Config tool.
- Worked on Visual Admin tool.
- Open Text Application administration.
- Performed ECC,BW and HR Systems Refresh.
- ICC SCAN administration.
- Applied OSS Notes using SNOTE.
- Solution manager 7.1& 7.2supports patch upgrade and Installation and configuration.
- Requesting for new license, License Key Registration, Developer key &SCCR Key registration, Opening/Closing of OSS connections toy customer systems.
- Applied Permanent SAP License/Maintenance Certificate for both ABAP, JAVA Instances.
- Configured SAP Transport Management System and established Three System Landscape.
- Performed Oracle upgrade 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 & MOPatches in the ECC & BW Landscape on AIX servers.