Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways.
Deep understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require considerable judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures.
May determine methods and procedures for new assignments.
Qualifications: TS/SCI Eligibility
DoD 8570.1m Requirements for IAT-II including the CE requirement (i.e. Security+ and Compute Environment Certification
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline, with a minimum of >12 years relevant industry experience;
• Experience working with database creation techniques and database management systems (DBMS) features
• Experience working with database performance tuning
• Scripting knowledge in Perl and shell scripting
• Oracle Certification Associate or related certification
• Basic familiarity with relational databases, Oracle or MySQL
• ITIL v3 Foundation certification
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technological problems
• Basic leadership skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience in both hardware and software asset and Database Management as well as knowledge of IT service management process
• Knowledge of Oracle database and Microsoft SQL
• Experience with Oracle's RMAN, Streams, Goldengate, Dataguard, PL/SQL
Requisition ID 1657121