We are looking for Database Sales Support Specialist for our client in ???Irvine, CA
Job Title: Database Sales Support Specialist
Job Location: ?Irvine, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Looking for a dedicated and highly organized individual who has strong critical thinking skills.
- This person must posses the ability to fulfill and run counts for sales and customer service teams.
- In addition, this individual would have the ability to function both independently and in a group.
- The ideal candidate will be very attentive to detail and can perform with a high degree of accuracy.
- Lastly, this position requires flexibility to handle a variety of different tasks, strong initiative and a team player attitude is a must!
- Plan, build and complete data orders based on client specifications
- Ensure completion of all orders within time requirements
- Fulfill and run counts for Sales and Customer Service teams
- Serve as technical support for the internal customers (Sales and Customer Service teams)
- Serve as data source library for the Sales and Customer Service teams
- Maintain and stay up-to-date on all database changes
- Other duties as assigned
- Good understanding of SQL Language
- Good understanding of Databases
- Skilled in problem resolution
- Good communication skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Some software programming (a plus)
- Multi-task, and project management
- Excel, Microsoft Word, and MS Outlook