Minimum Clearance Required
ISYS Technologies delivers emerging technology solutions through our diverse and talented employees who are dedicated to our customers' success. We empower our teams, contribute to our country and operate responsibly. We are a reputable award-winning WOSB providing Engineering and Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) services to the Federal government. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS serves key national customers throughout the United States with a presence in more than 16 states.
ISYS Technologies is seeking a Database Engineer.
- Develop and implement data architectures, data modeling, database administration
- Integrate and support interfacing with COTS
- Provide on-call, after-hours/weekend support, when necessary
- Bachelor degree
- 8+ years of database development experience
- 8+ years of experience as an ORACLE database administrator and/or Oracle Database engineer
- Experience with Security+ and certification
- Experience with DDL scripts to create, maintain, and upgrade database schemas
- Experience with SQL and PL/SQL to perform complex queries, data manipulations and data migrations
- Experience writing and maintaining shell scripts; additional experience with Perl, Python, Ruby is helpful
- Experience with database optimization, performance tuning, backup and restoration, table space allocation/management, managing the overall health and status of the database, managing the database schema, creating triggers and storage procedures, monitoring the Oracle alert logs and resolving database-related issues
- Practiced in integration of COTS products in implementing successful customer-driven solutions
- Experience with database products: Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc
- Experience with Oracle products such as Real Application Clusters, Data Guard, Application Server, Oracle Text, Label Security, Replication and Streams
- Experience developing and maintaining data models
- Experience with model-driven development and data modeling using tools such as ERwin, SQL Developer Data Modeler, Oracle Designer, Sybase PowerDesigner
- Have working knowledge of J2EE architecture and an understanding of object-oriented modeling languages • Experience working with Java developers on database data access layers using JDBC, Hibernate, JPA, etc.
- Experience in system accreditation using proxy users, virtual private database technology and label security
- Familiar with current database related vendor products and current research directions
- Familiar with technologies related to high volume data handling and ingestion and high data rate extraction with integrity checking and indexing
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.