Job Description :
This individual will perform as an integral technical team member of the F-35 Sustainment Performance and Decision Analytics team, supporting the sustainment of the delivered F-35 aircraft and Performance Based Logistics (PBL) reporting and analysis.
Candidate will research, develop, validate, and document complex data relationships in a data warehouse environment and create reusable SQL queries and/or reports.
Candidate will also work within a team to manually capture and input sustainment data into the data warehouse, will review data loaded into the data warehouse for accuracy, and will improve processes to increase data quality.
Candidate will be responsible for developing system requirements for maturation and growth of the data repository. Candidate will create and sustain various Python, VBA, Java, C#, and other scripts to automate manual processes.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Coursework or experience in database development, data mining using SQL, and data analysis using MS Excel and/or Access.
- Coursework or experience with Python or Java.
- Coursework or experience in formal presentation development, PowerPoint construct and delivery, and working in a team environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of large databases and analysis techniques.
- Coursework or experience with VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with F-35 sustainment and/or ALIS.