Job ID 2018-2254
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty. You’ll also have the flexibility and technology to work wherever you are, whether it’s at home or in our clients’ offices, or switching Wipfli offices if you’re looking to move across the country.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
- 1st-Level Operational Support for internal database solutionsDesign & Develop database objects to support business processes and analytics
- Perform root cause analysis around data integrity issues
- Remediate issues by writing/revising Microsoft t-sql code
- Assist in database conversion activities including:
- Data mapping/scrubbing
- Develop/Test/Maintain conversion scripts
- Validate converted data results
- Support stakeholders
- Desire to advance to development and support of:
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Reports
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Data Models
- Microsoft Power BI
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services/Azure Data Factory
- Associate's Degree (2 year) in related field of study (4 year Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft t-sql development including:Functioning understanding of relational database architecture
- Working within Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Writing & Interpreting Microsoft SQL Server Views, Stored Procedures & Functions
- Performing root cause analysis/data validation
- Demonstrated success in learning & applying new technical capabilities\concepts
- Organized. Detail-oriented with a commitment to accuracy
- Able to work effectively in both independent & team settings
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
- Personally accountable to established expectations. Self-starter.
- Proficient in written oral communication
- Financial and/or professional services background a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (required)
- Microsoft Visual Studio Online Team Services (will train)
- Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools (desired)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (desired)
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (desired)
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (desired)
- Microsoft Power BI (desired)