Summary of the role
As part of the database development team, this position provides data warehouse, reporting and custom data integration solutions to travel industry customers. The objective of this team is to provide insightful metrics and business actionable data to operations departments and customer leadership. This position works closely with customers to understand their business needs and bring the data they need together from a variety of sources.
Work with multi-functional teams to design and develop reporting and data integration software solutions.
Participate on a development of standardized database and data service layer solutions; web front-end data visuals, dashboards, and reports; and/or backend .NET services
Collaborate with developers from other teams to understand how to translate functionality into external customer requirements.
Learn and grow in an exciting versatile development environment that provides opportunities to try new technologies and development languages without having to leave the team.
Work directly with customers to provide custom data delivery solutions and reports.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent 4 year degree
• 2-3 years work experience (including internships)
• 6 months development experience
• Object-oriented programming, web development (HTML, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.), database development (SQL Server preferred), Sql Server Reporting Services
• Knowledge of travel industry is a plus
•Preferred knowledge of .NET web services, data integration services, data analysis services / business intelligence, AGILE methodology