As a DatabaseDeveloper with strong background in Microsoft databasetechnologies you will work as part of Corporate Systems technology team and you will be responsible for designing and developing optimal database solutions that cater to a variety of application and business requirements. This position will provide the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, where you can apply your existing knowledge to solve business problems.. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual with strong Microsoft SQL background, who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, who can work with little supervision.
- Design and document logical and physical database models to cater to a variety of business requirements.
- Develop advanced T-SQL code for implementing application business logic using stored procedures, views, and functions
- Collaborate with otherDatabase Administrators and Applications/ Business teams to support enterprise applications.
- Develop data warehouse objects and processes for supporting business intelligence, including ETL, fact/dimension tables.
- Design and implement reports and dashboards utilizing SSRS as required
- Assist in the migration of several databases and associated SSIS routines to a new set of SQL Servers.
- Creates standards for SQL Server database administration that supports the use of optimal database server resources and performance.
- Implement automated database maintenance plans and backup routines using standard methodologies.
- Monitor database/ application growth and server resources to ensure optimum performance and availability.
- Routinely evaluate/ implement improved methods or processes for administering and maintaining databases and servers
- Bachelor's Degree in MIS or Computer Science related field.
- 3+ of experience in design, development, and maintenance of Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 & Later TSQL, DatabaseDesign, & Schema Principles
- Experience using MS SQL Server Management Studio is required
- Experience using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) packages is required
- Strong organizational, analytical, and communication skills, both oral and written, are required.
- Experience with database performance analysis & indexing principles
- Familiarity with source control concepts and tools
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure is a plus.
- Experience with data visualization platform such as Tableau is a plus.