- This individual will work with team on the development of projects in full lifecycle.
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of RDBMS concepts and, experienced in writing SQL and PL/SQL.
- Need to support the applications with 24/7 availability and Large Volume Handling of Data, in Large scale Oracle and SQL Enterprise servers in a multiple environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This individual will be responsible for helping the design, development and implementation of new and existing applications.
- Extensive background in the development and testing of complex queries in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL, MOD PL/SQL as well as on T-SQL.
- Need to develop stored functions, Procedures, Packages and, triggers using SQL and Scripts as part of our application needs.
- Candidate needs consult with the data architect, tech lead and participate in Application design and development.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing and prepare the build bundle scripts.
- Candidates should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Will have to do the support work to business owners as well as application support.
- Candidate must have at least 4+ years of professional development experience with Oracle databases and 1+ year on SQL Server.?
- Candidate should be highly proficient in SQL, PLSQL, and TSQL Programming.?
- Proficient with DDL, DML operations and working with it.?
- Practical experience of developing a data warehouse using dimensional modeling techniques?
- Proficient with developing methods of loading large volumes of data automatically into a database?
- Capable of working independently or with minimal guidance.?
- Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology Preferred
- Experience with dimensional database design, online analytical processing, and business Intelligence tools and/or technologies such as Business Objects, Brio etc. is a plus.
- Familiarity with data modeling design (CASE) tools (Erwin, Toad Schema Modeler, etc)
- Experience in design, deploy and manage SSIS and SSRS packages
- Experience with source control and change control and be able to generate creation, upgrade, and maintain scripts