SOLTECH Staffing Solutions
At SOLTECH, we work with a catered selection of incredible clients that match our integrity and standard for tech talent in order to help them grow teams that will create significant impact on Atlanta's tech community.
We're excited to present opportunities to our network to work in some incredible environments that we've vetted first-hand. Apply through SOLTECH for a catered approach to your job search, and we'll make sure you land where you will be nurtured in your career growth.
About the Client
This market leader in the educationtechnology space is empowering institutions worldwide to ensure that all students are given access to their full potential. With advanced solutions in accreditation, certifications, technology improvement, professional learning, research and advocacy, you will be helping to serve society in a very meaningful way in the work that you do every day. Help educators research, measure and develop exciting and modern ways that in turn create better opportunities for students which open up a whole new world of advances for our current generations and beyond!
- Provide feedback from a databasearchitecture perspective in order to assist in determining how to enable the data needed for display on the client-facing dashboard
- Develop reports, database scripts, and stored procedures to address the day-to-day needs of the organization
- Provide first-tier data management support including data scrubbing tasks.
- Work closely within the software development team to support app development and data migration tasks
- Perform database administration tasks including periodic maintenance and backup/recovery procedures
- Implement and maintain backup and fail-over procedures
- Must have a four yeardegree from an accredited school
- Experience in data management and database development, including data scrubbing, data translation, development of scripts and stored procedures, and report generation
- Strong problem-solving technical skills
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with users, staff, peers, and management
- Ability to perform assigned tasks with minimal direct supervision
- Good verbal and written communication skills as well as demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with Microsoft SQLServer with solid background in SQL programming, data scrubbing, and report generation.
- Experience with ETL tools is a plus (e.g., SSIS, Talend).
- Experience with reporting tools is a plus (e.g., Tableau).
- Experience with a programming language is a plus (e.g., Java, C#).
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills.
- We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time.