- Responsible for databasedesign for Cloud Data Services including configuration, backup, restoration, performance monitoring, troubleshooting, testing and code deployments.
- Manage MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 databases in development, testing, QA and production environments. Install, configure and migrate SQL Server SSIS, SSRS and SSAS administration.
- Responsible for logical and physical planning of relational databases.
- Implement High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Manage data warehouse tools, database upgrade and migration, utilities and backup and recovery. Design and implement databasesecurity including encryption, user creation, database privilege assignment. Manage multi-dimensional database structure, design and administration.
- Experience in managing multiple MS SQL Server 2012/2014, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS administration, Power shell, T-SQL, IDERA SQL Diagnostic Manager, MS SQL Server implementation in virtualized environment, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with 5 years of progressive experience or Master’s degree and 3 years of experience.