- The candidate, Data Scientist, will deliver an overarching Data Architecture Model that is cloud compatible and based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles and best practices to deliver a forward leaning architectural blueprint that includes infrastructure foundational elements (i.e. network, storage platform, middleware, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience with analytical and data engineering skills.
- Demonstrated experience with data architecture, data modeling, database design, and data systems implementation, especially with Oracle based technologies such as MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Demonstrated experience with data processing operations to design system data flows. Mapping interfaces used to manage data, setting standards for data management, analyzing current state and conceiving desired future state.
- Demonstrated experience with Big Data structures such as triplestores, RDF, and SPARQL.
- CSVKit, jQuery Data Tables, Tableau3, OpenRefine, KNIME, RapidMiner or Solver. Eclipse, Ant, JUnit, and Apache Tomcat.