Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
Join Engility Company, and be apart of a team that is impacting National security. We are currently looking for a Database Analyst. Position duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist and oversee database organization, control, and procedures in support of the Space and Interiors Team.
- Provide technical consulting in the definition, design, and creation of the database environment.
- Assist in the maintenance and coordination of NCE location data.
- Determine required data, analyze data and schedules, and use a software tool to help determine variances in other stakeholder's data and provide up-to-date space data.
- Conduct analysis of sustainment data, PeopleSoft Data, VoIP data, and otherdatabases of record to capture real-time information for space planning use
- Provide education to the KC's to ensure adherence to standards and data quality alignment across the Enterprise.
- Conduct quarterly walkthroughs to capture current personnel to seat sustainment data.
- Support developers to document data requirements and establish thorough specifications.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI
- Requires 3 or more years of experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience within a related field
Requisition ID 2016-20981