This position is responsible for providing support for analysis and research of sales data, maintenance, performance and modeling of Dentsply Sirona’s US and Canadian Distributor Partners. Ensures timely, accurate, and complete reporting of data, testing of statistical data, data analysis and consult on data improvements. on-time and accurate reporting of sales data from and maintains the data integrity of the distributor point of sales (POS).
- Examines and interprets complex data and analyzes results using statistical techniques.
- Provides ongoing reports, identifies and interprets trends or patterns in complex data sets, and raises any data integrity concerns with senior management.
- Provides on-going decisions to correct exceptions within the distributor data file using SQL ad-hoc queries, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), Item/Price Access Database and Customer Master Lookup (CIM)
- Filters and cleans data by reviewing data files to ensure the efficiency of the data collection processes in place.
- Works closely with management to prioritize business and information needs; identifies new process that will improve systems and define new opportunities.
- Provides on-going monitoring and processing of distributor partner data files.
- Maintains the Product Hierarch, Standard Cost MSRP tables for data validation and reporting.
- Analyzes and audits distributor data at different level for data integrity.
- Works with distributor partner contacts on issues with data quality and reporting.
- Creates, updates, and maintains automated exception fix tables by using SQL ad-hoc queries and Microsoft Access.
- Maintains a general knowledge of all Dentsply Sirona product lines in order to fix exceptions.
- Provides input on changes to support the overall data quality process.
- Participates in team project work in support of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Works with a variety of information systems to pull reports in support of the distributor data (OBI, AX, AS400).
- Communicates Distributor Partner data outages to key Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) users.
- Monitors and maintains the Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Product table and the Product Hierarchy setup tables by using SQL queries in ADS.
- Monitors changes to the Global Item Master and Global Product Hierarchy by using identified statistical techniques and processes.
- Provides on-going audits of distributor partner retail and wholesale data.
- Loads and maintains market share data provided by a third-party vendor into OBI on a monthly basis.
- Performs special taks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of related work experience
- Proficiency in SQL, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and Azure Data Studio (ADS)
- SQL Certification preferred
Required Computer Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Internet and Email applications
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Strong ability to handle large data sets and rational databases.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Strong adaptability and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to condense complex data into digestible information for stakeholders across the business.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Must be highly self-motivated; self-initiator.
- Ability to independently maintain direction and workflow.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and resilience.
- Results oriented with focus on achieving business objectives.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ethical, business integrity and being forthright, honest and demonstrating ethical standards.