- Design and Document DatabaseArchitecture.
- Install and Configure Database Servers as needed.
- Analyze, consolidate and tune database systems for Optimal Efficiency.
- Perform Backups for All SQL Systems based on the System Needs and Use.
- Implement and Maintain Security for SQL System based on the Meadowbrook Security Policy.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, databasesecurity, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Supportsdatabase functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to interact with others in a professional manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent strongly desired.
- At least Seven (7) years of experience working in a similar DBA Roll.
- At least Five (5) Years of experience in Project Management.
- At least Five (5) Years of experienceworking with Microsoft SQL Server.
- SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 and 2016.
- SQL Server Reporting Services.
- At least Five (5) Years of experienceworking withWindows Server in a DBA Role.
- At least Three (3) Years of experienceworking with Virtualize SQL, SSRS, SAAS Cloud or On Premise environment.
- At least One (1) Years of experienceworking with SQL Platform as a Service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have effective communication skills and be able to interact at all levels of corporate or client management as well as with vendors.
- Must be able to lift 10 pounds or more.
- Ability to adjust work schedule and work additional hours, as necessary.
- Sit, stand, walk/ambulatory.
Bachelors or better in Computer Science.