The work you’ll do
- Analysis of complex Health Information technology reports and system processes
- Support the implementation of Management Information Systems and Web Portals
- Collaborate with teams and implement the most relevant development tools/techniques to solve client issues and exceed client requirements
- Be a part of team focused on creating solutions to client problems using current methodologies and software application tools
- Use your strong communication skills and technical knowledge to translate technical software solutions to non-technical clients
The Health Technology Team
Our Health Technology team implements repeatable solutions to solve our government clients’ most critical health technology related issues. We advise on, design, implement and deploy solutions focused on government health agencies “heart of the business” issues including claims management, electronic health records, health information exchanges, health analytics and health case management.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to leverage reusable, interoperable and flexible solutions that will enable them to reduce costs, improve health outcomes and respond to public health crises. Professionals will use their deep health, government and technology consulting experience to strategically help solve our client’s technology challenges.
- Bachelor’s in Science in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- 3 years’ of experience as a DBA, and with PostgreSQL
- Experience in database conversion and data migration projects, including data conversion using AWS SCT & DMS
- Experience in complex and high-volume data warehouse projects.
- Experience in AWS RDS Aurora PostgreSQL, Redshift, Oracle and DB2 Database engines
- Must live in or be able to relocate to the Lake Mary, FL area
- Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).