- Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
- Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
- Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, and then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
- Provide technical expertise in the use of Database Management System (DBMS); evaluates and recommends available DBMS products to support validated user requirements.
- Interact with stakeholders to elicit and document business needs when modifying existing or creating new forms.
- Plan and coordinate security measures data integrity, backup systems, and databasesecurity.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures, maintaining user documentation.
Non Primary Responsibilities:
- Other duties consistent with the above responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or software engineering required.
- Comp TIA Security+ or equivalent certification required.