- Microsoft Access: Serve as subject matter expert of and maintain the Atlantic Targets and Marine Operations’ (ATMO) set of MS Access databases. Work with database users to identify and resolve application issues, including bugs, errors, and performance issues. Implement improvements and document usage instructions.
Demonstrate proficiency developing Select, Append and Crosstab queries in MS Access Query Design View. Demonstrate proficiency developing forms with subforms in MS Access Form Design View. Demonstrate proficiency developing reports with subreports in MS Access ReportDesign View. Demonstrate proficiency using the following MS Access Basic functions: DateValue; DLookUp; Format IIf; InStr; Left Mid; Now Sum;
- Microsoft Excel: Demonstrate proficiency using the followingMSExcel capabilities:
- Management Metrics: Participate in the analysis of ATMO’s business metrics and support development of alternatives to meet financial goals. Work with ATMO management to develop queries and metrics in support of ATMO’s business operations.
- Basic proficiency with MS Word and MS PowerPoint (for communication).
- Constructively work in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in an articulate fashion
- Education and Experience: Associates Degree in Information Technology or a related technical discipline and 5 years’ MS Access application experience in design, development and maintenance.
Clearance: Not required.
.Our benefits and perks include:
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile service discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
Most work performed in enclosed buildings. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. This classification’s activities range from, an office-like environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight line-like environment with extensive climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 50 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus. The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature, wind, rain, etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and electrical shock hazards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.