$150K — $200K *
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and home and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
• Minimum 10 years of experience as DBA
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Technology, or a related field of study
• Proven knowledge of SQL Servers
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Understanding of the Windows / UNIX systems programming and administration philosophy.
• Experience as a DBA and/or Systems Administrator.
• Proficiency in the following database technologies: SQLServer / MySQL, Oracle and Hadoop
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as: MongoDB.
• Experience supporting development, testing and production databases.
• Experience setting up replication, sharing and other high availability solutions.
• Working expertise with at least one scripting language: Python or Bash.
• Strong Windows / Linux working knowledge (preferably RedHat/CentOS family)
• Proactive, collaborative, and a team player.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
Valid through: 9/25/2020
$200K — $250K
24 days ago