As a member of the Development Services team, the Database Administrator IV ("DBA IV") is responsible for developing and maintaining SQL based database solutions.
- *Bachelors Degree
- *Minimum 5 years of SQL DBA experience
- *Minimum 5 years Oracle DBA
- *Minimum 2 years proficiency with Oracle 12c, including on Oracle Database Appliance (ODA)
Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years Oracle DBA experience
- Minimum 2 year experience with Oracle Database Appliance
- 3-5 years experience with writing shell scripts
- Must be proficient in Oracle database backup and recovery techniques.
- Must be proficient in Oracle database tuning on Oracle Database Appliiance.
- Famalirity with ZFS storage is desirable.
- Strong Transact SQL development skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, verbal, and written communications skills
- Good understanding of AIX and Linux operating system and general understanding of network architecture
- Experience with SQL server a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain a high level of colleague trust and confidence in the group's knowledge of and concern for colleague's business needs
Job ID BATS-8529