Description SHAREPOINT DESIGNER (DETO-18-0124-F)
Bowhead is seeking a SharePoint Designer to support the SharePoint site design, data entry, and maintenance; as well as creating relational databases in Dahlgren, VA.
The requirements of this position include:
• Must be able to administer complex enterprise databases and database applications. Will apply knowledge of advance database design to optimize database performance and guide the team in implementation of best practices in database maintenance and administration. The SharePoint Designer will also establish and maintain security policies and procedures as it pertains to database content and servers to ensure optimal performance of database.
Requirements • BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Software or similar field is required in addition to eight (8) years of experience in a professional SharePoint Developer role. Candidates can substitute the BA/BS degree requirement if the demonstrated experience exceeds ten (10) years.
• Must have a minim of three (3) years developing user-interfaces, controls and other software/web-based tools related to DoD and/or Navy systems.
• Qualified candidates will have SharePoint Administrator experience and iNAVSEA training/certificates and any Nintex Workflow experience is highly sought.
• Intermediate to advanced level skills in Microsoft Office software suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and outside contacts.
• Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to work alone or as part of a team.