$80K — $100K *
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
• Ensures adherence to disaster recovery best practiced and Cox guidelines for On Premise and Cloud Data Solutions • Designs Data Schemas and plans for loading and extracting data
• Is an expert in all key data systems and data information for advertising solutions
• Develops and maintains data dictionaries for use in correlation of data and explanation of data to non-experts.
• Monitors the performance of all data hardware and software (premise and cloud)
• Ethically handle private data, including financial and sensitive organizational data.
• Preserves data integrity
• Establish the needs of users and systems and monitor access and security
• Map out the conceptual design for planned databases, datasets, ETL, Integrations, etc.
• Assess and refine as need the logical design of data system so that they can be translated for use with new or changing data models.
• Maintain data standards, including adherence to Data protection best practices.
• Write database documentation, including data standards, procedures, and definition for the data dictionary
• Control access permissions and privileges
• Work closely with system administrators, software engineers, and data architects to ensure new data capabilities meet organizational needs while conforming to operational standards.
• Communicate regularly with technical and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security
• Provide project management leadership and guidance to cross-functional teams in their support of key initiatives during planning and deployment
• All other duties as assigned
• 5 or more years of experience required in related field – Azure SQL, AWS Cloud Computing, Microsoft SQL, Oracle SQL • Strong multitasking, analytical and creative skills
• Requires strong knowledge of database architectures models, ETLs, Transactional Replication, data modeling, SQL query best practices, leveraging data through APIs, and data coorelation and transformations
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• BS/BA in related discipline strongly desired (Information Technology, Engineering, Marketing)
• Experience in media, ad sales, and telecommunications industry desired
Valid through: 5/27/2021
$80K — $100K
10 days ago