Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
The Database Administrator II will manage and maintain the SQL server(s) for our clients. This includes, but is not limited to, database configuration, schema design, user access, backups, recovery, scripting, patching, migration, replication, performance and capacity monitoring. The position will also involve working with Project Managers, Business Analysts, on-site technical personnel, vendors and clients. This is an on-site position in downtown Fort Wayne, Indiana.
- [Required] 3+ years of DBA experience with SQL Server in an enterprise environment
- [Required] Experience working with, creating and modifying SQL views and stored procedures
- [Required] Working knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- [Required] Experience in working with customers
- [Required] Good analytical skills
- [Optional] Experience with SQL Server Integration Services
- [Optional] Experience with MySQL databases