• Evaluate and recommends available database management system products to support validated user requirements; See More
• Define file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications;
• Maintain Oracle systems on a Linux operating system environment and MS SQL databases on day-to-day basis;
• Shall be responsible for backup and recovery operations for servers;
• Perform quality control of ingest and transform processes and products produced;
• Perform rudimentary Linux systems administrative functions;
• Responsible for entity relational diagrams and documentation of Oracle configuration.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Two (2) Senior DBAs with at least ten (10+) years' experience and two (2) Junior DBAs with five (5+) years of prior experience of information technology.
• (Preferred) Four-year (4-year) degree in applicable discipline. For education/equivalence, see section 4.4
• Four years (4+) of Oracle database administration experience;
• Three (3+) years of Linux administration experience
• Multiple Information Technology certifications;
• Knowledge of Government-wide system design, information technology equipment and services; and
• Extensive knowledge of methodology, federal information system policies (e.g. NIST 800.53, FISMA, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG), configuration management) and knowledge of the FBI's mission and processes.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Valid through: 4/25/2021