Responsible for designing, planning, implementing and administering databases, including security, access, and documentation. Responsible for data migrations, data modeling, and creating schema.
1. Provides expert-level design and development of relational databases.
2. Identifies and directs information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reportingcapabilities.
3. Leads new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.
4. Reviews business requests for data and data usage, researches data sources for new and better data feeds.
5. Leads continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality, including performing proactive maintenance such as ensuring continued space availability, monitoring activity, and documenting problems, changes, and solutions.
6. Assignments may include design of data dictionaries, database structure and layout, installing, upgrading, and managing database applications.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced Analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. Serves as a technical team or task lead.
9. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to collaborate with teams
- Experience in PostgreSQL preferred