**MUST be a US Citizen**
Sourceree is looking for a Database Administrator (DBA) who will provide databaseengineering and administration support for two related projects.
The DBA should have a thorough understanding and experience implementing engineering principles, systems and software development life cycles, databasesecurity, and working with a team in a DevOps environment.
The DBA will lead efforts to maintain operational database, support efforts any development efforts, and other related technical support to the team. The DBA will be working at a fast pace to solve complex and critical issues, and leveraging unconventional thinking to solve real world problems.
• Support data related tasks associated with software systems development, integration, testing, and operations.
• Lead efforts to resolve technical issues related to data and support software engineering issues as required.
• Write and review technical specifications related to database design, development, and administration.
• Collaborate with the development team to coordinate and perform tasks to meet project milestones. • Apply the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of technical engineering products.
• Work and learn from more experienced team members and mentor junior team members to improve personal an the team’s overall capabilities.
• Significant experience designing, developing, and deploying database for a software application.
• Significant experience maintaining and supporting MySQL (or other related databaseMS SQL Server and Oracle Database).
• Experience maintaining and supporting MongoDB (Oracle NoSQL, Amazon SimpleDB).
• Experience defining and implementing databasesecurity measures.
• DevOps experience including the use of Vagrant, Docker, Puppet and CFEngine.
Sourceree supports programs across offices in the U.S. Department of Defense and Commercial Enterprises cross pollinating ideas to lead change, adding value by introducing proven techniques in management, implementing habits to increase productivity, and providing leading edge engineeringsupport to meet any challenge. Sourceree is comprised of program managers, engineers, cybersecurity experts, and analysts who are experts in their respective fields. Together we make a team with expansive experience and complementing skill sets that enable us to deliver simple innovative solutions.
Job Type: Full-time