Database Administrator ( DBA )
The ideal candidate will become an integral part of a team that supports the security of critical DoD networks.
- Database and web portal administration and maintenance
- Network administration, configuration, and account management
- Support, monitor, test, audit, and troubleshoot hardware and software
Experience and Education Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in database administration (Access, SharePoint, SQL, and LiveLink)
- BS degree in computer science or a related discipline; (a MSdegree in a relevant discipline can substitute for 1 year of experience)
- DoD 8570 - IAT 2 compliance: (i.e. security+ or CCNA-Security certification)
- Experience in web portal maintenance and database administration
- Experience in network administration
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.