We have an immediate opportunity for a Database Administrator with hands-on MongoDB experience in downtown Chicago. This administrator will play a key role in supporting software products in a cloud-based database.
Our client is a global software provider with a focus on product stewardship and operational excellence. In this role, the administrator will work alongside a team in designing and monitoring the performance of the analysis systems and completing various projects.
Location: Chicago, IL.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary, benefits, and vacation.
- Must have hands-on expertise with data administration in a cloud-based SQL Server.
- Experiencesupporting database functions in a cloud environment is essential.
- Must have strong experience with MongoDB and complex SQL queries/procedures.
- The ability to automate tasks/procedures with PowerShell is also needed.
- Prior professional experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment is preferred.
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills absolutely required for this role.
If interested, pleaseapply with an updated resume and let?s set up some time to discuss. Interviewing qualified candidates right away and the right person will get an offer very quickly.
You must be able to work LEGALLY in the United States, NO Sponsorship will be provided.
If you know any Database Administrators with hands-on MongoDB experience, please forward this job description as we would love to talk to them! We have an excellent referral program so your recommendation will be rewarded.