Coordinate changes to computer databases, test and implement the databaseapplying knowledge of database management systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform.
· Responsible for all administration and maintenance tasks for the Visual Enterprise System (VM/VQ) and Access applications and databases.
· Plan, maintain and execute database tasks for security, data integrity, data backup and restoration.
· Create and manage reports and applications based on users’ needs.
· Perform a variety of tasks involving databasesupport including, but not limited to, hardware issues, software issues, and ERP support for users’ issues.
· Maintain logs and reports of activity.
· Assist with database design and development
· Respond to user problems and questions.
· As required, work with external ERP support personnel on special projects.
· Train users, as needed, on application and software changes.
· Participate in training as required
· Must be a “US Person” as defined by US Govt. and able to work without restriction with ITAR related data.
· May require remote access and response off hours.
· Domestic and International Travel up to 35%.
Education and Experience:
· Degree in computer science or equivalent required
· Minimum of 3-5years’ experiencereport writing for ERP.
· Experience with MS Access, all versions required.
· Experience with Infor and or/Visual Enterprise systems a plus
· Database Administrator experiencepreferred but not required. Harco will provide for on-the-job and classroom training.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Thorough understanding of not only Access, but database design and troubleshooting.
· Must be extremely trustworthy.
· Must be able to work as a team member to advise and resolve IT issues related to ERP and Access applications.
· Experiencesupporting current versions of Microsoft SQL Server.
· Experience in configuring clients for database applications.
· Familiarity with common ERP systems.
· Must be able to work well within a team environment.
· Physical Demands & Work Environment:
· Work in an office and manufacturing environment.
· Exposed to any number of elements, but none to the point of being disagreeable.
· Some light physical effort required.
· Must be able to push, pull, and lift at least 15 lbs.
· Sitting, standing, reaching, bending, and moving..