Job Title: Database Admin with IBM Guardium - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Technical leader needed to devise and drive a solution for improving the accuracy, timeliness, and system up-time of a large installed base of Database Activity Monitoring technology using IBM Guardium.
- Must have strong experience with Guardium.
- IBM Guardium
- The Identity and Access Management (IAM) function within Global Information Security is responsible for defining and implementing the access management operating model, leading the access management transformation effort and managing access operations.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conduct requirements definition to define requirements and trade off criteria.
- Identify candidatetechnologies, coordinate internally to schedule vendor discussions.
- Leads development of technical approach and coordinates development of schedule.
- Database Activity Monitoring architectures, technologies, strategies, approaches, especially using IBM Guardium.
- Demonstrated success in leading technical projects across organizations, requiring planning, coordination, collaboration and technical problem solutions.
- Previous experience as a Database Administrator in a large, enterprise environment
- Database maintenance by identifying and solving database requirements; supporting users.
- Ability to provide insights based on expertise as to the design, development, and maintenance of database(s)
- Strong experience in Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Experience with the development and implementation of complex databases, as well as maintenance to existing databases
- Assist/train more junior resources on the team
- Technical leader needed to devise and drive a solution for improving the accuracy, timeliness, and system up-time of a large installed base of Database Activity Monitoring technology using IBM Guardium. Must have strong experience with Guardium.